Thursday, May 12, 2005

When you're happy and you know it...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is for JStrange, who says my french life-story made her frown.
This is one of the greatest things that Europe has to offer, besides an international rail system and more culture than you can shake a stick at; this is Mont Blanc pudding in a can. There is seriously nother better after a hard day's worth of sleeping than to wake up and pop the tab on a cool, creamy can of vanilla, chocolate, caramel, grand marnier, hazelnut or pistachio pudding. It really can't be beaten.
Today we get the results of the one final we've already taken and then I get to pack for a weekend in Paris with the module from Centenary. This means I get to go to Versaille, which I didn't think I was going to be able to do. Ah, 'tis a good day indeed.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:06 AM

    If you do not bring me back pudding in a can I will truly never love you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a reasonable request. I will add that to my list of gifts that are SO not murano glass. Cuban for scott, cheese for jared, pudding for kristin.... I can totally handle that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:45 AM

    I will never again ask you for anything else if you bring me pudding in a can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:04 PM

    Oh this is good news indeed; now I can smile. Pudding in a can definitely redeems any sorrowful tales from before: a semester deemed wasted (no, couldn't be, but that's what made me frown) versus pudding. In a can no less. Plus the promise of Versailles. Tell Louis' ghost I said hi.

    ReplyDelete