Wednesday, May 04, 2005

File it under "H" for Heartbreak

Brown Cat (AKA Wiley Cat) got hit by a car last night. Sorry Carly, Tim, Kacie, Zach, Jared and everyone else who loved him a little bit.

And a horrid person moved into my great grandmother's cabin like a louse and has destroyed the one place on earth that was always sacred and never bad. Camp is lost to us. Sorry Trina, Emily, my Family and most of all, Tim, who will never see it the way it was.

On top of that there's no room for me on choir tour (make that another five days I have to sit alone in Lille).

Another student has died at Centenary.

And I can't take any more bad news.

It's funny, I dreamed about this. But it turned out worse.

I'd ask you to call me but my cell phone is gone. Good night.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:48 PM

    is the other one ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:09 PM

    Yes, Walter is fine, and has been locked in the house all day so he can't go out and get on the road. Fortunately he is more of a homebody than Wylie was anyway. He misses Wylie though.
    Roxanne''s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that stupid cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:44 AM

    Me too, sunshine.

    ReplyDelete