Tuesday, May 03, 2005

This formula represents my pain:

Me not graduating with honors(instead of graduating Summa Cum Laude)

(+) Me having no money and no job

(X) Me missing my Friends/Family/Boyfriend/RCB/Toga/ TKE House

(+) Me gaining nothing from my stupid French "education"

(+) Me potentially having to spend an extra semester and not graduate with my class

(-) the occasional crèpe

(X) the amount of regret I feel for coming to this rediculous school
____________________________________________
L'Université Catholique de Lille

Thanks a lot.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:13 PM

    Well, the not graduating with your class thing won't be that bad. Jason and I will still be around with puppies for your amusement. We can go play at Six Flags and see the good France (the one with turkey legs and ninja caricatures)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Flat Stanley goes on his way to China today. Wheeeee!!!

    http://catandgirl.com/view.php?loc=244

    ReplyDelete