Monday, May 02, 2005

RE: THE FACEBOOK

I'm so disappointed in Centenary.

Facebook?

Honestly people, I thought you had more sense than that. Tell me, why do you need to read about each other on the internet when you could go to out to dinner, or um, walk across the hall and see each other? I only use this rediculous aparatus of internet-communication because I can't afford to actually talk to people.

I can't believe you're all selling out, you posers. It would be one thing if we went to a college with more than 900 people and it was actually some sort of social tool... W.T.F. guys?

But as I am majorly outnumbered, even by Kacie and my beloved TKEs, I will continue by saying only this: this will end badly, wait and see.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:56 PM

    Of course it will end badly. I am already violently addicted. I have been playing Facebook all day at work. Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh guys... honestly. I still love you, just a little bit less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:47 PM

    Bitch, fuck you.

    ReplyDelete