Monday, May 23, 2005

Take on me

Take on me
(take on me)
Take me on
(take on me)
I'll be gone
de de de de deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I have one final left. This has been the longest finals-week of my life. Probably because it's been a month long.

I'm excited by the fact that Tim is touring with the choir right now even though he doesn't know the words and the songs are in other languages (read: un-lip-sync-able). That's gutsy.

Now I get to spend the next week looking at train schedules and arguing with the crazy cleaning lady about the things that were broken in my room before I got there, that I should therefore not have to pay for.

Phrase du Jour: J'aime être un personnage dans un bande dessinée. (I like being a comic book character.) (Thanks Alsn)

No comments:

Post a Comment