Saturday, May 14, 2005

50 Euros

This pay-by-the-minute blog entry brought to you by: Paris

Today's sights:
The Rodin museum, The Kiss and The Thinker (both incredibly cool, it's hard to soak in that you're actually looking at something you've seen lampooned a million times)
Napoleon's Tomb at l'Hôtel des Invalides (wow, he's nice and dead)
The inside of my eyelids (we're plum tuckered out from spending a million hours in the Louvre yesterday and then hanging out by the Seinne, looking at Notre Dame last night)

Having a hotel in the Latin Quarter is way cooler than staying anywhere else in Paris.

Spooning with Erin, Megan and Kakie after four months with no Centenary is way cooler than exploring Europe with strangers.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:37 PM

    Very jealous. I'm just sitting on my ass writing papers. No Paris or snuggling at all...

    - ERIN McQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:33 PM

    Actually, I think the reason it's hard to soak in Rodin is because you see one in every country in the world. It becomes a little irreverent after a while. And I hate you. Not because you're in France. But because you still have my favorite book ever. And you're hard to draw. Just thought I'd mention all that again. ^_^ Luff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:44 PM

    I too am very jealous as all I've done for the past week is spruce up KSCL, move all my shit, snuggle with a hippo (I have one up on Erin), go on a job interview and wait by the phone. The Louvre sounds like a great alternative. Did you know there is a Rodin here in Shreveport at the Norton? I didn't know that until last year when out of boredom I went there and actually paid attention.

    ReplyDelete