Thursday, April 21, 2005

Tell me you don't identify with this shoe...

This shoe is my life right now. It's happy. It's stuffed. It's comfortably nestled down in the sun. It asks no questions; it tells no lies.

Remove this shoe and the painful sucking sound of resistance will ensue.

The tooth-fairy left June under my pillow last night and this is what it looks like: Barcalona, Nice, Florence, Rome, Naples, Vanice, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Dresden and Hamsterdam.

(Contributions to the Fund-To-Keep-Roxie-in-DC can be direct deposited and will be reimbursed with Belgian chocolate or, in the case of food allergies, Belgian beer.)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:04 AM

    No, Jason didn't bring me one of those nifty orange Holland hats...but he did bring himself one, so I have one by proxy, sort of. Tell Tim to have fun eating himself or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a tip: if you're going to get more than a little drunk and look at blogs- don't look at Chip's and depress the holy-living-goodness out of yourself. God, I hope he comes home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:08 PM

    Okay, I was wrong about the Holland hat. THat is a totally different one from the one Jason has and I kind of want one.
    I never read Chip's blogs because he talks about military stuff and that makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chip's is the bad-ass exact opposite of those "why won't everyone stop hating on me?" blogs. (I won't name names.) But yeah- all that military stuff is a total bummer: here's to being a wussy hippy and helping people by planting trees, because this is a fight I could not fight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:55 PM

    You should totally name names about the people not hating on them blogs...because I would read those compulsively.

    ReplyDelete