Saturday, April 23, 2005

It's Friday night and I miss the TKE house


Yes, yes indeed.
Actually, it's Saturday morning but I still miss the TKE house. Why is Harold and Kumar Go to WhiteCastle so funny? Funny enough in fact to be an acceptable substitute for partying with other people? Because we haven't seen our friends in FOUR long months. Ah, but I'm not asking for pity-- indeed my life could be so sad that the wailing, screeching she-harpies who live across the hall from Tim could be, well, my friends. Try that on for depressing.
Apart from the "missing the TKE house" bit, there is no comparison to the huge amount of NOTHING I've been doing. At this current moment, Tim is taking the Foreign Service exam like a champ. All the while, I'm mostly just thinking about putting on some pants and heating up some leftover Cajun pasta (courtesy of Tim's spectacular and hilarious Nana and Grandad, who are visiting for the weekend).
Interesting concept: people who are applying for editorial positions with the Conglomerate should consider forming full sentences on their applications.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:56 PM

    Why the hell would you put on pants? I never wear pants in my own home. Of course, I have to wear pants all the time now that we live at Jason's, and that just sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:16 PM

    i was there last night and the TKE house said it misses you too, although you've technically never met, but the SPIRIT was there.
    also, i think conglomerate candidates should have to fight to the death to get their positions. except nick rougley because he's just f-ing funny.

    ReplyDelete