Thursday, April 07, 2005

Call me "Little"

I've gone through a lot of personal band names in my time but this new one is one of the best (on par with "Wafer Thin"). Today, We're talking about the French being "en grève" in class again and my friend Holly looks at me and says: "They're just breeding little strikers, aren't they?"

Hence, my new band name: Little Strikers

Other less-than-intelligible but fantastic quotes from my fellow exchangees in the past few days include:
"You don't like love handles? You're not a dude!" ~Josh, and:
"It's pretty much my favorite form of communication besides life." ~Dirty Sanchez
(refering to being quoted in books of quotations)
Today, I learned how to make a colorful Matzah Holder for the Jewish passover from Crayola.com. Membership does have its benefits. Also, I want nothing more than to know that I am officially scheduled at Centenary for nexy semester.
Everyone tell my mom Happy Birthday in your head, or call her, or me, and I'll pass on the message. And then tell me your band name.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:54 PM

    I adore you my litle sunshine. It's the best birthday ever, just because of you.
    Love, Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:30 PM

    When you return, ask Evan about band names. This semester, he, Jason, Matt, Parham, Blake B., and I have come up with around 9000000000000. Really. Actually, Evan and Blake come up with most of them and the rest of us just laugh. I will be playing the triangle and the bell tree in this band.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:58 PM

    HAPPY BIRTHADY ERIN!! I am sending you all the pacific love I can muster!!
    trina

    ReplyDelete