Thursday, April 28, 2005

I caught you a delicious bass...

Add another country to the list. I've now been to Frankfurt, Germany. Not a wurste to be found and nearly everyone spoke English. I can still taste my disappointment.

This was my first trip on a foreign airline (Ryanair doesn't count, they're just British). I will tell you, Lufthansa has the MOST uncomfortable seats EVER. It was slightly akin to sitting at one of those desks with the chair attached only there were flight attendants walking around with bottles of wine. That was a change of pace: dinner was chicken in beer gravy, everyone got a hot towel, and wine was complimentary. This, sadly, does not make up for non-reclining seats on a seven-hour flight, but it was an interesting cultural experience nonetheless.

I love German. It's the greatest language. Like portugues- I probably only love it because I can't speak it.

Another 24 hour journey.

Meh.

Oh yes- I'm officially done with three classes. Which means I'm three classes closer to... um... not having to go to class anymore.

Pictures of DC (read: taken in DC) will follow.

Phrase du jour: IDREAMEDOFAPILEOFGUMMYWORMS (scribbled on my paper while I "slept" through art class, I think it's true.)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:37 PM

    You dreamed of gummi worms? All my dreams now end the same way: With Fly and Jenkins staring at me and one of them crying. Then I wake up, and there they are. Damn dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Flat Stanley will be on his way to my friend Li in China this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:49 PM

    Yay!!!! I bet FS is having the best time ever. I'm going to finish my film at Six Flags this weekend and then send the pictures to the class.

    ReplyDelete