Friday, April 29, 2005

I went to school and I was very nervous...

Moral Dilema: I have the opportunity to spand five days in Istanbul with my friend Josh.
Problem: I have not enough money to legally sneeze. (You get what I mean)

So I have to fund myself through a month of travels with Tim (as well as pay for rent and groceries) but I really want to spend my remaining funds on frivolous things like a visa to enter Turkey. I'm telling you-- don't ever be poor. Being poor is not fun.

Also, why is it okay for a teacher to give a test and not grade and return it for more than a month? Seriously, two weeks of that month were vacation time and we still haven't gotten our tests (the ONE assignment we've had in that class) back. Isn't it Dr. Wolkomir who gives everything back like, before you've even handed it in?

Where are all the Wolkomirs of France?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:34 PM

    Bwahahaha. There are no Wolkomirs on France. That's why you should never go to France. Unless you are the Coneheads and you're FROM France.

    ReplyDelete