Monday, April 18, 2005

Blondie says "Call me."


The hottest people on earth-- sleeping as hot people are wont to do Posted by Hello

I wish I could say that photos are going to be a regular thing here from now on-- but alas, photo hosting is something I can only get on a computer where I can download the necessary program. What does this mean? That links are the best I can do until I get back to America, where I will no longer have interesting things to post pictures of.

Just kidding- there are interesting things to look at in America too. The picture above, for instance, is a picture of the National Mall (not to be confused with the Mall of America). This artistically-styled masterpiece is meant to represent the serene exhaustion which comes from a day of looking at at priceless art. Ahhhhh, nothing finer than a day passed getting lost in the catacombs of the National Gallery. God bless the Smithsonian and their collection of French impressionist paintings.

It seems that the best things about France can be found no matter where you are- impressionism, pasturization, the metro, exorbitantly longs naps... All these things were invented in France. That doesn't mean I want to go back and take my finals, but at least I know these things will always have a place in my heart even if I haven't particularly "left my heart in France," if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment