Thursday, March 24, 2005

Lightening has just struck my brain...

The gravity of this year hit me while I was trying to pay attention to yet another Art et Société powerpoint presentation.

It has only been three months since the year started and I've already experienced the death of my great grandmother, 1,276 different countries and their respective cuisines, TKE Sweetheart, getting the position as Newspaper Editor, my family moving out of my house, the engagement of my best friend and three flights across the Atlantic.

I have yet to come: my first trip to DC, my best friend's wedding (NOT starring Julia Roberts, as far as I know), a month in Europe with Tim, the beginning of my SENIOR year of college, three more trips (at least) across the Atlantic and liposuction. (Just seeing if you were paying attention.)

I miss Trina, Jason, Kristin, Jenkins, Jon Stewart, PBS and Seth's flip-flops.

I plan to cure ebola and star in "The Ice-Capades: The Golden Egg on Ice" in the coming weekend, just to round out the month.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:58 PM

    Ooooh, the Ice Capades. Can I play too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll do a skating duet. It will be hot... God I love those sparkle tights.

    ReplyDelete