Thursday, March 10, 2005

Dolphinplasty

Nine years ago I made a quilt from my great-grandma's scraps, but because I'm a genuinely lazy person I have yet to finish it. Today, I almost finished it and I'm extremely pleased with myself and my superior quilting abilities, despite my debilitating tendancy towards procrastination.

My hands hurt from all the quilting, paper-stuffing, monkey-barring, etc that have taken place since I got home. Trina and I took her fiance (whom I approve of because of his ability to actaully jump over my back fence in retreval of Buster's beloved tennis ball) to the infamous park where there is NO LIVESTOCK ALLOWED. We made him take all of the sheep out of his pockets despite his protests.

Check out this awesome essay by another engaged classmate to find out why my family should not have eaten at Zack's but totally did anyway and loved every minute of it. Mmmmmm, Pie....
To quote: "The worst thing about Zack's BBQ, though, is unquestionably the putrid filth that runs amuck inside." But man, that BBQ is so good.

I love being home.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:54 PM

    I love to hear about the good ol' Crawford times being had...miss you guys. I'll call you tonight.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete