Monday, December 03, 2007

TiVo your life and replay the good bits

I am not lazy. I am preoccupied with relaxing. And thus, I haven't written a single word about a trip to San Francisco, house guests from far and away, the bizarre and unexpected pleasures and pains of life spent at a desk, or Lars and the Real Girl.

I either have amazing guests who give me an excuse to cook ridiculous food and make my life generally better and happier. Or I take baths, I watch The Simpsons, I read in bed and do dishes. I walk to the metro in uncomfortable shoes and I don't write write in my Blog because it seems... time consuming and maybe a little forced.

I'm thinking about the Peace Corps.
I have two weeks off for Christmas because my boss is a saint.
My first student loan repayment is due in a week and a half.

And if I could get you something for Christmas I'd bake you some cookies, pick out a book, a movie and a DVD you might like, maybe some slippers for you, I'd paint you a small painting and I'd give you a framed picture of us at a party.

I'm glad the holidays are here.

1 comment:

  1. Good, I could use some slippers. And also, some chinese food. k thx

    ReplyDelete