Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Perfweetumble

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Just two more days until I get to go home!! Until then I'm keeping myself occupied with company parties (today was the fourth one) and Wii.

Tim left me yesterday morning and I'm here all alone for the first time. In a way, I love it because I absolutely LOVE being alone in an apartment or house. Maybe that comes from being both an only child and a latch-key kid. Anyway, it's great. In the other, more expected way, it totally sucks because, well, Tim's not here.

Before he left though, we went to see the movie Juno and it was... there isn't even a word for what it was. I guess it was humbly, sweetly, perfect. Perfweetumble. I love any movie with characters with whom I would want to share a house. I wanted to live with all of the characters and watch them talk to each other all day. Except Jennifer Garner, who I pretty much always want to keep at a distance for some--not mean, but sort of instinctual--reason.

Anyway, I've been trying to devise some sort of contraption that will water my plants for me while I'm gone. If anyone has any ideas that don't involve giving a stranger a house key, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Don't they have those water bottles that you fill up and turn upside down into your plant and supposedly due to laws of science this artiste cannot comprehend it only sucks out the water the plant needs and doesn't overflow...? I know the exist, the question is how different are they from a simple water bottle? Hmmm?

    Apparently you can also use a shoestring and a bucket.... eh?!
    http://www.realsimple.com/realsimple/content/0,21770,1192681,00.html

    Cheers! Merry Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete