Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Woot

Today: as one of only two non-french speakers in translation class, I get called on to read what can only pass as the worst french translation in history.

Tonight: Mardi Gras, France style. I am so seriously ready for bread and cheese and Belgian beer. I plan on getting flashed.

Phrase du jour: Vous parlez Française comme un vache espagnol. (You speak french horribly.)

PS: CONGRATS TO TRINA ON HER NEW STATUS AS THE ONLY ENGAGED PERSON FROM MY GRADUATING CLASS WHO ISN'T CRAZY!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:59 AM

    thanks for the shout out, I was begining to think that you hadn't gotten my email cause I hadn't heard anything from you. I'm so sorry about your great gramma roxie. I hope everything turns out okay.
    I love you, hope things in france start to pick up a little.

    ReplyDelete