Saturday, February 19, 2005

No more bleeding Jesi

Today we went to the Galleria Borghese and saw some beautiful art that didn't have any pictures of Jesus bleeding/weeping/bleeding some more. It was entirely based on beautiful mythological types who were in strife but were in sexy strife... a much needed break from all the beautiful but incredibly difficult to look at Catholic art of the past few days.

Now if own my resperatory infection would go away so I could stop coughing loudly in crowded museums where people just want to look at art and not get ebola. Hopefully I won't crash and bleed out (jesus-style) on the plane tomorrow... that is if I make it to the plane...

Note: if you send me your address I will send you a postcard. This means you Ashlie Daigle. Catch, I expect one in return. Bise, bise...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:21 PM

    SUPER SWEET.

    My new address (as of March 1st) is as follows.

    Ashlie Daigle
    416 Pecan Avenue
    Texarkana, Arkansas 71854

    It would be super to receive mail at my new house. :)

    I don't have your address though. Post it in your blog or e-mail me at ashliedaigle@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete