Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Cheese Map

Don't expect a lot of exciting things to happen here for the next seven days as too may things will be happening in my actual life for the likes of you lot. Between now and my next post I will have moved to Lille, France. You'll note that Lille is so close to Belgium that it actually smells like beer and chocolate like the magical factory of Willy Wonka. The "Cheese map of France" is not as full of wonder and glee as I might have expected, and you'll note that Lille's not on it. In fact, all the maps on this site look a bit like they're made out of construction paper and maple syrup, but they have a cheese map nonetheless.
The list of things I don't have prepaired for this semester grows the more I realize that I will be 4629 miles from Campbell's Soup, Mary-Sue Rix and free refills (not to mention my parents). I said the five-month good-bye to Tim at seven this morning and won't be seeing him 'til he meets me in Paris (with el chor) in June. Neat. I'd like so say it's like some awesome black and white movie but it's a little more like heavy anesthetics since it hasn't sunk in that I leave on SUNDAY. Let me say it again: SUNDAY. Or rather: DIMANCHE.
Cripes.
A bientot.

No comments:

Post a Comment