Thursday, March 29, 2007

Things that are exciting (also known as "exciting things")

1.) Click here and do a keyword search for Roxanne E. Smith. This is one of the coolest things ever. The top hit on the search is "Fables et Rêveries," my book in the Library of Congress. I know that there are plenty of awesome and not-so-awesome people in the LOC... but um, up until now, none of them were me.

2.) I got my "you're receiving an award at the Honors Convocation" thingy today. I think it's for the aforementioned book.

3.) My Visa to go to India came in the mail. It's beeeeeautiful. It's peach and light purple.

4.) I got to talk to Jared on the phone the other day. If you weren't jealous before, you should be now.

5.) Actually, there isn't a number five. But five is a nice number so I'll make something up. Let's see... I dig Albert Schweitzer and other smart dudes who look like Mark Twain. I hope that Tim will grow a broom mustache and start wearing a pith helmet. Voila!

3 comments:

  1. If TimTim starts wearing a pith helmet, I'm dumping you and dating him instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on entering the LOC. May there be many more entries under your name tres soon. See, that was au francais, in honor of your book. Fancy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:14 PM

    1. Neat!
    2. You probably got Pacesetter again too, duh. (Though someone that would be less cool than a French award).
    3. Neat!
    4. Yes I am.
    5. I thought Tim already wore one of those. To bed at least, anyway.

    Kacie

    ReplyDelete