Monday, April 09, 2007

Baby, you can drive my car...

My dad came in last Thursday for the 1964 concert, which was fab, as you might expect. He stayed and visited for a whole week. At first, I thought it was going to be miserable trying to deal with class and homework and whatnot... but as it turns out, having him here was a great cure for my wretched senioritis. First of all it was just nice to him, since I don't get to see my family EVER. Second, it was AWESOME to have a change in the routine that didn't involve my workload getting worse.
Before he left we wandered around campus and took pictures, so instead of writing a lot, I've just posted my favorites. They're very spring-y.

It's time to graduate and get on with it already.















3 comments:

  1. I just thought you should know that "Jaunty Lizard on Hydrangea" is now my desktop background. Rock.

    Oh, and here's a lovely gift to you from the internet:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=447527&in_page_id=1770

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Jaunty Lizard on Hydrangea"--I like it.

    I also like mysterious bus-riding cats. What a marvelous time to be alive, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kiddo,

    It was great to see you and hang out in the big port of Shreve. I'm glad I got to spend more time with you and Tim and Jason and Kristen et al..
    wii had fun. I have pictures of you taking pictures of the lizard.
    It is awesome, too, that you finally got to see the Beatles show.
    See you in a couple weeks!
    Love, Dad.

    ReplyDelete