Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Snow, anyone?

I took this picture at about noon today. It's been snowing non-stop in Boulder for hours. Hence, I haven't set foot out the front door. All flights in and out of DIA are canceled and all of the roads are either closed or packed with cars. Ohhhhh, blizzards are so fun. I feel a little better about sitting around in a vicodan coma, because there's not a lot I could do outside the house, even if I wanted to. You'll note that the next picture looks a little weird, it's because I took it through the screen since I no longer have any desire to even poke my camera out the door.

Also, you'll note that the snow on the railing is about four inches deeper that in the first picture. That's what 2 hours in Colorado will do for you.

We may get 26 inches by noon tomorrow. If so, I'll take more pictures and post them for those of you who might not have seen snow since Valentine's Day, sophomore year.

Oh, hot cocoa and warm socks all day. Stay warm.

Oh, and the nuggets are still playing tonight for some reason. Good thing we traded for Allen Iverson but he's not playing... and Carmelo Anthony punched that dude so he's not playing either...

No comments:

Post a Comment