Wednesday, December 06, 2006

the ability to create a chuck wagon out of a nickel

This is the christmas list I got in an email from my dad. It's too awesome not to share.

"Hey Kiddo,
All I want for xmas is a new super-power- choose from this list:
My list for super powers
1. The ability to throw a large cheese over the hedge and no one would see me, even if I go around the other side to see what happened.
2. The ability to know what someone got for someone else for Xmas.
3. The ability to count the number of cars in a car lot with no time limit, and somehow it’s still impressive.
4. The ability to take pictures without a camera or phone.
5. The ability to know whether or not a bear wants to eat me.
6. Complete understanding of the metric system, and how it was that Jesus convinced everyone Satan is the devil.
7. The ability to make people think I talk to the President.
8. The ability to choose a good retaurant without having to think about it.
9. The ability to hold my eyes closed tight for three seconds and nothing happens, except people ask if I am okay.
10. The ability to know whether or not a turtle wants to eat me.
11. The ability to see a hamster- even when there is no hamster there.
12. I’d like to be the only person in the world who knows how to speak a foreign language- and see how everyone feels about that.
Love,
Dad."

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:37 AM

    I am fairly certain that I, too, would like the ability to throw a large cheese (or perhaps a small ham) over the hedge without anybody knowing. That would pretty much be the awesomest superpower ever.

    You better be coming to the Pieworks party on Saturday. Otherwise, I might have to poke you in the arm with a tiny tiny stick. Or a puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:34 AM

    Me again. I just bought 3 more shirts. Damn. Well, that's $4.50 off my next order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:43 PM

    one more super-power: the ability to buy t-shirts and go to Pieworks and post two comments.

    ReplyDelete