Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A, A, A, B, A

I got four A's and a B (in French), which essentially makes me happy because even though Dr. Kress is trying to kill because I didn't like France, I'm still in the running for Summa Cum Laude.

Also, this just proves that I am capable of more than I thought because in my mind, The Conglomerate(+)The Bookstore(+)Senior Sem(+)Reading Until My Face Imploded(-) Time to go A'TKEing= Suicide. Only for the meek, my friend. Only for the meek.

I'm reading Jarhead. Any good hippy you should read it. Ohh-rah.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:53 PM

    Jarhead was, in fact, a most excellent book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:47 AM

    dude- we got the same grades. I'm so proud of us. 'cept by B was evil and in International Relations which we all know I never wanted to take and shouldn't have been forced to. What do you need to have for the honors?

    ReplyDelete