Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Oh yeah, go see Shop Girl, too.

I've frequently heard people who "work out" and "exercise" say things like "that worked muscles I didn't know I had!"

As a testiment to what appears to be the fact that I'm utterly lazy and completely spoiled: Swedish massages are the most wonderful thing on earth and I plan to get one every day for the rest of my life as soon as I sell a few of my unneeded organ on Ebay.

Typically the (non-company) perks of living with your Grandmother for a week include (not necessarily in this order): dishes of candy sitting around the house, enough cookies to cause blood sugar poisoning, new socks (always new socks), vanished responsibilities (ie: when you try to do something responsible you find it's already been done) and now: Swedish massages in your own house, first thing in the morning.

I was going to rake the lawn today but my messeuse told me to "take it easy." I'm currently laughing with self-indulgent glee-- even if it only lasts for one day.

Tomorrow it's back to Shreveport and all that responsibility crap. Oh. My. God. I'm so exctited about buying people Christmas presents. Tell me what you want.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:20 PM

    FANART! I want fan art for Christmas. Even if my comic is spoiled and refuses to load. But never fear, I'm getting a new server.
    Too bad I didn't get to see you while you were in sate, yo. I'm somber with the thought. Who the Hell is running the newspaper witout you!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have enjoyed the perks at Grandma's, but having you there meant the world to her at this difficult time. You are a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete