Thursday, April 16, 2009

Honk Honk

Well. I'm sending my first check to Georgetown tomorrow.

Despite the knowledge that this is merely the first in a long line of checks, it fills me with an overwhelming sense of calm. OM.

What fills me with an overwhelming sense of excitement, however, is the fact that Kristin is coming this weekend. Our friend Barb (who was in Kristin's wedding with me) is moving to Iraq in about two weeks, so Kristin's coming to see her off.

What this means for me:
Kristin on my couch
Barb Party
Zoo on Saturday
Shopping at H&M with a girl
Jeopardy Drinking Game Party
Tequila Queso
Roxieritas
Homemade Salsa
Best not-quite-but-almost Earth Day ever.

Every time I talk to Kristin, she suggests something else to do that I could not possibly want to do more. Get out of my dreams and into my car.

3 comments:

  1. So....does this mean you're going to go to Georgetown then? And if so...yay? P.S. Kacie mailed me American Psycho, but before I could even start it --GET THIS-- Abram started it first. I had no idea he was even literate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. OH GOD. I really don't know how I feel about everyone reading this now. The day Kacie finished it she just texted me, "Fuck that book." I'm uhhh... excited? to hear what Abram... uh... thinks? HA. WEIRD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:53 AM

    ...now you're my angel divine.

    ReplyDelete