Tuesday, December 09, 2008

list o' holiday hankerin's (AMENDMENT)

Amendment 1. I also want an electric toothbrush. Because who wouldn't want the inside of their mouth to feel like it has been cleaned as thoroughly as the outside of the space shuttle?









Amendment 1.1 Barefoot Contessa At Home, by Ina Garten
This cookbook has the best recipe for fried chicken that I've ever used in it. I love her. I guess if you're going to have an electric toothbrush, you should have a reason to use it.









Amendment 2. Clive Owen. "Hello, my name is Clive Owen and I frequently save the world and look remarkably beautiful while doing it. I don't need an electric toothbrush because I'm genetically prefect. Merry Christmas."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:55 PM

    well, if we are going there, I think I would have to ask for Naveen Andrews. Is he Indian or Middle Eastern? Did you notice the he was also in "Bride and Prejudice", looking a little fluffier, but still gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:57 PM

    I guess if you are interested in a guy who is named after a seasoning... then...

    Seasoned Greetings!

    ReplyDelete