Monday, September 04, 2006

School will kill you in your face


School is killing me in my face. Well, not school actually, because I quite like my classes (is Bio 101 enough to justify going to grad-school for biology?), but all the other things that make me busy and tired. The newspaper hasn't even started and it's a CATASTROPHY. Though, I suppose it's still better than it has been.

Anyway, MEXICO PARTY 2006, was even more fantastic than MEXICO PARTY 2004 (not to be confused with the party that occured on the same night at the apartment complex formerly known as the Chi-O mansion, AKA Treasure Cove). We should open a business for people who want to have amazing parties.

If you were there, thanks for coming and being awesome. Thanks for leaving beer and money all over the house, and not breaking anything and not having any drama or getting in any fights.

If you weren't there, I wish you had been. Though, I suppose if you weren't here you didn't break anything in my house and you deserve thanks as well.

Anyway, here's to new TKE pledges, to Mikey for letting us kidnap him, to my roommates who rock me like a hurricane, and to school, for killing me in my face.

2 comments:

  1. looks like a pretty nice face to me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:14 PM

    School, for me as well, is killing me in my face. I miss you guys, I miss waking up 30 minutes before class starts and still getting there early, and I miss having people to hang out with on the weekends (and week nights!). I'll be a happy girl when y'all come visit! (Right? You're coming?) :)
    --Jess L.

    ReplyDelete