Sunday, February 12, 2006

Shake Hands With Beef


Oh yeah, and go here to make a South Park You. OMG.

Since I made me, I went a little crazy. I really wanted to make one of my stepdad and then I decided to everyone, but had to stop after two hours... Anyway, here's the final cut:






Mom and Jed, since they actually live closest to South Park, get precidence. You can't see Jed's braid, but there's a chainsaw and that's all that matters. Mother is shocked because she knows you need a councilor.


This is Kacie. Clearly. She's normal. Thanks be to God.







Sarah pillages like a mad bandit.

And this is Tim, singing for the choir.










And these are my FAVORITE. This is my dad by day, playing Beatles music for bunnies and children,
and my dad by night, slaying evil doers with his liberal sword of justice (also for the bunnies and the children).

5 comments:

  1. I never imagined in my wildest dreams I'd find anything funny about South Park- These are hysterical!
    Nice one, Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:33 PM

    Um...where the hell am I...huh, huh?


    (I in fact live the closest to South Park-and Casa Bonita for that matter.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:42 PM

    Ooooh! Casa Bonita!! Get me some cheese!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:36 PM

    *lol* These are awesome! I most assuredly love the ones of your dad. This just goes to show you how easy it is to make an episode of South Park. Let's do it! ... kidding.
    I even made a Captain Sushi one which I cleverly hid in the link of my name... *shifty eyes*

    ReplyDelete