Thursday, September 01, 2005

Flow

Yes, I'm alive. I've gotten a lot of calls and emails asking whether or not I'm okay. I'm not sure how it is elsewhere but here, in Louisiana, the only thing on the news is what's going on in New Orleans. You'd never guess from the way the storm projects looked on the news but Shreveport didn't even get a breeze. Sure, some of our electricity and phones are messed up, but New Orleans is in DIRE condition.

If you're concerned about my well-being, rest assured that I am fine, but the friends and family members of a lot of people I know need help. If you're able, please donate to the American Red Cross at http://www.redcross.org/ or write a letter to your local government, requesting their help and emphasizing the need for American Troops to help with the situation on our American soil.

Thousands of people are still trapped, looters are making it difficult for police, firefighters, doctors and volunteers to do their jobs. The Red Cross is a trustworthy organization which will send aid to the places which need it most.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:44 PM

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:40 PM

    whew! had me worried. not that I'm not at all concerned now, but less so, and less specifically. anyway... take care, matey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:40 AM

    This has nothing to do with anything but you, but not really you, the pretend you that doesn't look like you, but pretends to look like the pretend you! http://www.drunkduck.com/Fated_Feather/
    if you read this way late you'll have to go back a page or two to "Raivyn Sketch."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:41 AM

    Okae... I made that difficult... there, now an easy-click process!

    ReplyDelete