Thursday, December 20, 2012

Round Up

Here are the top-ten awesome things I did this year.

1. Adopted a cat beast
So forlorn.

2. Got married

3. Grew a freckle on my finger 
(this one is the most impressive, as far as I'm concerned)
See it?

4. Completed a month-long cleanse, wherein I didn't eat any dairy or corn or toxic goo. 
(And in the middle of which Jared sent me a king cake, which I had to put in my freezer and resist.)
Straight from the juicer
5. Finally, finally, went to Disney World.
Breakfast of Champions.
6. Managed a pet boutique (Funnest job ever)
Dogs like shopping too.

See?

7. Got a new job at the State Department. 
(Don't freak out, nothing's totally final yet and I don't start until probably January)


8. Wrote a novel
This was the day I hit 50,000 words.
9. Cut off my hair.
(And met green man from Always Sunny)
10. Survived the Apocalypse. (This is just an assumption, but I think it's a fairly safe bet.)
Just as terrifying.

1 comment:

  1. I love that your cat ranked before your marriage. Seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete