Monday, April 16, 2012

The Shire

Taking pictures of the cat: it's what I do.
The wedding is exactly two months from today and I am a hobbit.

Ok well, actually I just live in a basement apartment that I pretty much don't come out of unless I have to go to work. My cat and I have tea parties on the floor and pick out wedding decorations and talk about books together. I've started drinking hard apple cider. I'm making a quilt. Fresh air makes me sneeze.

This is what the past month has been like, so it's safe to say that once I stop shaving my legs my transition to full-blown "Hobbit" will be complete.

I have a wedding dress fitting next weekend though, so maybe I should head this off at the pass. Go get a haircut. Put on some shoes. Go for a jog. Design some fireworks in the shape of ships or fight a dragon or something.




No comments:

Post a Comment