Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fail Waffles

I normally don't do this, but I was reading through some of my old posts and came across this one: Failure is Imminent. I have no idea what the result might have been because Google doesn't use this feature anymore (I'm guessing it had something to do with George Bush), but this is what you get when you search "failure" now (click for larger image).


For the record, according to the googles, "Fail Waffles" are not a thing. But they should be.

Update: Wikipedia is incredibly helpful. Still you've got to love how very non sequitur and... Belgian this is.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:40 AM

    Bush taught us failure is an option, just not a good one. Now get ready for Wrong Paul, we just never learn.
    BTW, WTF = waffle treatment facility = kitchen.

    ReplyDelete