Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm talkin' to you...

but you're not listenin'
I don't know what to do
my heart is blisterin'... ~Joshua Radin

Stupid use of apostrophes, I know, but it's basically how I feel. How do you help someone who won't even talk to you, let alone listen? Why are teenagers so terribly saddening?

The first week of school has been relatively uneventful. I've got my head in the gutter, because, once again, I've got other people's tragedies on my mind. I'm never having kids. Just plants. Or, I'm only having kids if they listen to my wisdom as well as my plants do.

This semester is going to be over before I even know it. Working in the President's office is a blast and all of my classes are already tying in to eachother and overlapping, just the way I like it.

I miss the old TKE house and everyone in it with my whole heart. It's friday night and I just want to sit on the front porch and watch everyone's drama revolve around and through the house. Oh, and listen to booty music instead of this sad-sap music that makes me sad about everything I surely can't fix.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:15 PM

    Even if someone is listening it can be difficult to know what to say- like now.

    The semester is a fourth over already. Just kidding.
    I miss the old TKE house too- and the new one- it is cold and snowy and my cat keeps going outside.

    ReplyDelete