Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Don't worry, be happy.

I know it's very premature for an update about our trip but we have had a less-than-auspicious beginning and I can only hope this means everything will be flawless from here on out.

As we were getting ready to call our cab to go to the airport I got on line to check in for the flight and discovered that, in fact, for the past year, there's been no record of Tim's flight. I've only been receiving updates about MY flight, but I hadn't noticed. So twenty minutes before we're supposed to go out the door it appears that Tim has no flight. Long story short, in the midst of our major panic attack we finally got in touch with Orbitz, who we will NEVER use again and discovered it was "no problem." There was some glitch in their system that made Tim's ticket invisible to human eyes or something.

Then in security I forgot I stuffed the pocket knife my dad and stepmom gave me for Christmas into my hiking boot and it was confiscated... But it was in Tim's bag so HE got stopped and HE had no idea why. Poor Tim, let us heap our burdens on him, shall we? Jesus.

Anyway, we're set to board. And we have determined and decreed that nothing else can go wrong. Peru!! Trip of a lifetime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment