Tuesday, October 12, 2010

351! 351! Rover, sit! Hut! Hut!



Ah yes, it's come to this. I'm using Ace Ventura to draw analogies to my life.

This, however, is the clip that runs through my head over and over when we work on planning anything that has to do with the wedding. It's a lot of fun--but at the end of the day, it's also a crazy person in a tutu, pitching an invisible football to no one.

Mostly by that I just mean that I don't want to have to wait two years to get married (crickets? did anyone ever expect to hear me say that?). We're throwing a lot of ideas at the wall and the wall is 2012. 2012! You try booking a tent for 2012: people just laugh at you (and not because of the Mayan calendar).

But, that is the way the cookie, she crumbles, if I want to get married where I've wanted to get married my whole life: at home, on my Grandparents' Ranch or up at Camp. (I know, it's shocking, but I did think about that when I was little. It's literally the only wedding-y thing I ever thought about so I'm holding on to it.) That means it will have to be summer, and it can't be this summer because, remember? Crazy person in tutu.

No comments:

Post a Comment