Friday, October 30, 2009

Cheers to Halloween!

I love Halloween. And I don't mind that the build-up for holidays goes on for a whole month with this particular holiday. The whole glorious month of October is filled with candy, falling leaves, carving pumpkins, scary movies, skeletons, and all that other creepy stuff that, for some reason I can handle so much better than I can handle the overly cute fat cherubs that seem to accompany every other holiday. Halloween is like a reset button for flushing all the cute crap out of my face. Cheers to you, Halloween. Cheers to you, for saying boo to the rest of the year.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:42 AM

    GORGEOUS!!!! pumpkins. Ditto to all you said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:24 PM

    If your pumpkin loses a tooth- try some poly grip goop...

    Great picture!

    ReplyDelete