Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Iceberg: Tip Of.

UUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHH.

I'm in one of those fazes where everything feels like it's pending, so I don't want to speak too soon. Is my job awesome? Maybe, maybe not. Am I moving home? Maybe, maybe not. What are Tim and I going to tell our building manager when the lease is up in August? Who knows?

It's frustrating.

What's more frustrating is all of these awesome trips I'm taking and how they make me just want to take trips all the time and not have any responsibilities. I have like, 1000 pictures to post from my trip to Colorado, but that means I have to admit it's over (which I still haven't, even after two weeks back in DC).

But Tim and I are going to Jason and Kristin's in Fayetteville tomorrow, so that keeps me from freaking out about my job for at least four more days.

If I can't have my own dogs, at least I can borrow someone else's for a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment